Saturday, March 04, 2006

Apologies...

I'm lucky to have seen some of the most beautiful places on this earth(Ofcourse... in karnataka). I feel highly privileged for that. As already mentioned in my previous posts, western ghats have been my favourites.
As my natives(both paternal and maternal) are in the Malenad region (heart of the Western Ghats), I also got a chance to know it closely. I've watched it change rapidly in the past 20 years. My heart has jumped with joy on seeing its grandeur... and also weeped with sorrow on seeing it's pitiable state.
As the name of my website says... The Nomad, I'm always in search of new places for hiking/trekking/cycling. This has led me to some nice places within handsreach from Bangalore.
My friends suggested me to record all my experiences, and the result is this site. I'm not a literature guy. I feel it really boring to write(...due to laziness). But, I also don't want to forget all the sweet experiences. Hence... my site is poorly updated. I apologize from my heart for it. As and when I find time, I'll try to update my site with my experiences in the past 2-3 years during my trek/hikes. Apologies again....to all my friends who had come along with me to those heavens and are waiting for my writeups to be posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

itz nice reading your blog :-) well i would suggest you take pics and post those also in your blog so others can relate to it and it will make the experience better...

Guru said...

thank you for your comments. I'll do that.